Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2021: Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Bihar has been started by Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for unemployed youth of the state. If you also reside in Bihar, you can apply for an unemployment allowance, let’s know the whole process of how to apply: Bihar Berojagari Bhatta Yojana has a provision to give ₹ 1000 a month.
The unemployment allowance given by the Bihar government under Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021 will provide financial support to all unemployed youth of the state.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021
To receive an unemployment allowance under this scheme, the educational qualification of unemployed youth should be 12th pass and along with this, educational qualification should be 12th pass along with graduation or postgraduate degree. Only then he can avail Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021.
Today, in this article, we will tell you how to apply online to Bihar Unemployed Allowance Scheme. What is the eligibility of this scheme and which documents will be required?
Highlights of Berojgari Bhatta Bihar 2021
- Name of the scheme: Berojgari Bhatta Bihar
- Launched by: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
- Beneficiary: Unemployed youth of the state
- The department: Education Department, Development and Labor Resources Department
- Application Process: Online
- Official website: https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/
Also Read: EPDS Bihar Challan Download
The aim of unemployment allowance Bihar
- Financial assistance will be provided to unemployed youth of the state under the Berojgari Bhatta Bihar Scheme 2021.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide an unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 per month to all educated unemployed youth of Bihar.
- All the educated candidates of the state, who have completed their studies and are yet to not get a job, can avail of this unemployment allowance scheme.
Benefits of Bihar Berojgar Bhatta
Under this scheme, an unemployed allowance of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to the educated unemployed youth of the state by the Government of Bihar. Work will be done to benefit the maximum unemployed youth from the amount of this allowance. Interested unemployed beneficiaries of the state, who want to avail of this scheme, can apply online under this scheme and get an unemployment allowance by the government. Under this scheme, the monthly allowance amount will be provided directly to all the youth through their bank account.
Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2021
- Applicant age should be between 21 to 35 years
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 3 lakhs.
- To apply for Berojgari Bhatta online, a person must be a resident of Bihar.
- A person applying online in unemployment allowance should have a 12th pass or any other degree and its graduation or post-graduate degree is also mandatory.
- The person applying online for unemployment allowance should not have any government employment.
Required Documents for Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Age certificate
- Proof of educational qualification (12th pass marksheet or graduation or post graduate degree)
- Bonafide of Bihar
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Process to apply Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Bihar 2021
The unemployed youth of the state who want to apply online for getting financial assistance under Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021, then they should apply to this scheme by following the below-given method and avail the benefit of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website.
- On this home page you will see the option of New Applicant Registration. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this next page, you will see the Registration Form. You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like your name, e-mail ID, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc. After that you will have to click on Send OTP.
- Complete your registration by entering OTP.
- Login after successfully creating user id and password.
- After login, you will see a link to apply for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta online in the services of the BIHAR government, click on the link and the application form will open in front of you.
- After successfully filling the application form, submit it and take out the print.
How to check Swayam Sahayta Bhatta application status?
The beneficiaries of the state who have applied online and want to see the status of the application, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page, you will see the application status option, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- After filling all the information asked on this page, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this the Svayam Sahayata Bhatta application status will appear in front of you.
We hope you will like all the information about “Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration Bihar 2021“. If you have any questions or problems about this, then please comment to us.