Bhagya Laxmi Yojana: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana to provide financial assistance to encourage the girls of the state. Through this scheme, on the birth of a girl child, the government will distribute cash of Rs 50,000 to meet their family needs.
In this article, we will describe in detail the eligibility and documents of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana so that you can get the full benefit of this scheme.
UP Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Online Registration Form 2023
The state government has started a scheme called Bhagya Laxmi Yojana, to remove the atrocities committed in the state with female feticide and other girls. Through this scheme, Rs. 50,000 will be distributed from the girl’s birth to her education and marriage and financial assistance of Rs. 51,00 will be given to the girl’s mother.
The benefit of this Bhagya Laxmi Yojana will be given to the families of the state who spend their lives below the poverty line, whose annual income is less than 2 lakhs because they have the funds to complete the necessary education and marriage ceremony for their daughters.
Through this scheme, the girls of the state will get the right to higher education. They too will get a chance to make their dream come true.
In the Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana launched by the Yogi Government, the State Government will provide Rs. 50,000 to the poor family on the birth of the girl child to empower them self-reliant.
What is UP Bhagya Laxmi Scheme 2023?
- Scheme Name: Uttar Pradesh Bhagya Laxmi Scheme
- Purpose of the scheme: Financial assistance is to be provided to the girls child in the state
- Beneficiary: UP state girls
- Official website: Department of Women and Child Development
Eligibility of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to permanent residents of the state of Uttar Pradesh
- The annual income of the family of the applicant should be 2 lakhs or less.
- The ration card of the girl’s family should be of BPL who live below the poverty line
- Total money from the girl child will be disbursed as 2 lakh rupees only if she is 18 years of age or above and considered eligible for this Bhagya Lakshmi scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Passbook copy
- Ration Card
- Passport size Photos
- Mobile Number
Also Read: Shadi Anudan Online Registration
How to Apply online for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana
- Go to the Official website
- The home page will be open in front of you. now click on Apply online
- After that form will be open on the screen. fill all data correctly like Name, address, Mobile number, etc.
- Click on the Next button
- Another page opens in front of you.
- Now upload all the document mandatory
- Then click on the Submit button
2 thoughts on “Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Online Registration Form 2023”