Gujarat Police Bharti notification out for 1382 PSI, ASI and intelligence officer posts. Candidates can apply online at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat Police department has published an advertisement for Police Sub Inspector(PSI), Assistant Police Sub Inspector(ASI) and Intelligence Officer(IO) posts.
Here, We will tell you how to apply online for Gujarat Police Bharti 2021. In this article, we provide detailed information about Education qualification, age limits, Application fee, selection process etc.
Read this: Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2021
Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 for PSI, ASI and Intelligence Officer-1382 posts
Advertise no. PSIRB/202021/1
Total post: 1382
- Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Male): 202 Posts
- Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Women): 98 Posts
- Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male): 72 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (Male): 18 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (Women): 09 Posts
- Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Male): 659 Posts
- Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Women): 324 Posts
Applicants must have a Graduation degree from a Government recognized Institute/ University or a degree from a legally established recognized Institute or a degree from Deemed University as per the University Grants Commission Act 1956 under section 3 or a degree equivalent to that declared the Government for PSI, ASI Bharti 2021.
The Minimum Age is 21 years and the Maximum age 35 years Age relaxation in the upper age limits will be applicable for reserved categories are as follow:
- Scheduled Cast (ST): up to 5 years
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): up to 5 years
- SEBC: up to 5 years
- Women Candidates of the unreserved category: up to 5 years
Note: For the age limit please read the official notification
Applicants require to pay through online and offline registration fee Rs. 100/- with postal charge. No registration fee for SC, ST and Handicap Candidates.
- General, EWS, OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Category: No Fee
Official Notification of PSI, ASI Bharti 2021
For male candidates
All category: 165 cm
ST Category: 162 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Normal: 79 cm
Inflated chest: 84 cm
For Female candidates
All category: 155 cm
ST Category: 150 cm
Weight: 40 kg
Gujarat Police Bharti PSI, ASI Selection process
Physical Ability Test (marks 25)
- Running male: 5000 M (5km) – All male candidates must complete the race in a maximum of 25 minutes.
- Running Female: 1600M – All women candidates will have to complete the race in a maximum of 9 minutes and 30 seconds
- Ex. Service Man Running: 2400M – All ex-servicemen candidates will have to run in a maximum of 12 minutes and 30 seconds.
Candidates who have passed the Physical Ability Test will be called for the Preliminary Exam on the basis of merit eight times the number of vacancies.
The preliminary examination will be taken in the objective question paper of 100 questions. In which one mark of each question will give a total mark of 100. The examination time will be two hours.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus
This question paper will cover basic types of questions related to general knowledge, current trends, psychology, geography, sociology, and science.
Police Bharti Main Exam
Four question papers will be taken in the main examination. Four question papers will be examined in MCQ and OMR methods. Which will be as follows.
- Gujarat: Marks-100 Time-2 hours
- English: Marks-100 Time-2 hours
- General knowledge: Marks-100 Time-2 hours
- Law paper: Marks-100 Time-2 hour
Main Exam Syllabus
Gujarati: Grammar, Verbal ability, idiom(રૂઢિપ્રયોગ), Word dictionary, comprehension
English: Questions shall be objective type which shall include Grammar, Verbal aptitude, Vocabulary, Idioms, Comprehension etc.)
General knowledge: Current affairs, Computer Knowledge and Psychological matters
Law paper Marks: This question paper will ask general questions regarding the following laws.
How to apply online?
- Go to the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now, you will see the Apply button under the online application section.
- Click on Apply button, a new page will be open in front of you.
- Select the Advertisement by the department and then click on apply
- The advertisement details are open in front of you.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill the all details carefully like Name, Address, Educational details etc.
- After doing that click on the “Save” button
- Now upload all necessary documents and “Confirm application.”