The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a portal named Jansunwai portal Uttar Pradesh for the convenience of the people of the state. Through the UP Jansunwai portal, any person of the state can register his complaint online while sitting at home. Under the Jansunavai portal UP, the related department will solve your problem within the stipulated time.
What is Jansunwai Portal UP?
Those people of the state who are not doing any work related to any government department and are facing a lot of difficulties, then they can lodge their complaint on the UP Jansunwai portal. The Uttar Pradesh government has recently launched the Jansunwai Mobile App. You can avail all the features of the Jansunwai portal by downloading the Janasunwai application in mobile.
Through this online facility, you can lodge your complaints online. The concerned department will redress your complaint. Until your complaint is resolved, you can also check the status of the complaint. The government has started Mukhyamantri Helpline number 1076, furthering this public hearing facility.
Highlights Jansunwai Portal UP
|Name of the scheme||Jansunwai Portal UP|
|Chief Officer||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|The department||Uttar Pradesh Public Grievance Department|
|Type of registration||Online and via phone|
Facilities of Jansunwai Portal UP
- Grievance Registration Facility
- Complaint Status Check Facility
- Reminder facility
Benefits Of Jansunwai Portal
In order to maintain law and order in the state of Uttar Pradesh and to remove the troubles of the general public from the concerned department, it is a very useful portal. There will be a reduction of corruption in the state through Jansunwai portal UP. With this facility, all the people of the state will get the benefit of various schemes of the state. The people of the state can register their complaints online through the Internet from any of their respective departments.
How to do Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai online registration? (Complaint Registration)
Through this Jansunwai portal, if any person wants to register their complaint, then they will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the application has to go on Jansunwai Online Portal.
- On the home page of the official website, you will see the option of Complaint Registration, in which you have been given some information related to the complaint, in which it has been told that these complaints will not be accepted.
- After this, consent will have to be entered and then click on the button of ‘Submit’.
- Now for online registration, enter your email id and mobile number and fill the captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now OTP will be sent to you for email ID and mobile number verification, then insert the OTP and click on submit button.
- Now the application form for public hearing registration will open in front of you. After filling all the information sought in this application form, you can lodge a complaint online by clicking on the submit button.
- After registration, note the registration number on the registration of the complaint.
Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status UP
Those who have registered their complaint on the UP Jansunwai portal and want to know the status of their complaint (Jansunwai status), then follow the methods given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the UP Jansunwai Portal jansunwai.up.nic.in, to see the Jansunwai complaint status.
- On the home page of the official website, you have to click on Track Complaint Status.
- After this, a form will open on which you will have to fill your mobile number and e-mail ID, then you will have to enter the captcha code and then click on the submit button.
- After this, you can easily check the status of your complaint.
Complaints not accepted on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal
- Matters related to Right to Information
- The case under consideration in Honorable Court
- Demand for financial aid or job
- Service related matters of government servants (including transfer) until they have used the options available in the department.
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaints Types
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can register only three types of complaints, which we have given below, read these complaints carefully and can register their complaints by registering public hearings online.
- To get information about government schemes
- Public grievance related complaint
- Complaint related to the demands of the public
How to Download Jansunwai Mobile App?
To download the mobile app, you must first go to the Google Play Store in mobile. After this, you can search the “Jansunwai” in Google Play Store and download the mobile application and take advantage of all the features of the Jansunwai portal.