Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021: Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Manohar Lal Khattar Ji, to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme, farmers can record the complete details of their crops online. This portal has been launched by the state government to report the details of their land and crop to the farmers.
Even during the Corona crisis, the Haryana government’s scheme called Meri Fasal Mera Byora is going to prove beneficial. This time, the government will buy wheat and mustard from farmers through this portal even during the Corona crisis. Keep in mind, online registration of farmers is very important. How to register online on this portal and other important information is explained in detail in this article.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2021
The Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal has been created to ensure that other benefits are provided to the farmers by the state government, including insurance cover, compensation for crop damage due to natural disasters, and other financial assistance under various schemes. The financial incentive of Rs 10 per acre or part thereof, minimum Rs 20, and maximum Rs 50 will be provided to each farmer for registration on the portal under the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme.
Objectives of the scheme
- Farmer registration, crop registration, farm details and crop details.
- A unique effort for the availability of all government facilities and troubleshooting for the farmers at one place.
- Provide timely information related to agriculture.
- Provide timely subsidy of food, seeds, loans and agricultural equipment.
- To provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- To provide assistance at the right time during natural calamities.
Benefits of Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme
- The objective of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme is also to provide assistance to the farmers at the right time during natural calamity-calamity.
- Farmers can give details of Kharif crops online.
- Information uploaded by farmers will not be used in any other legal claim.
- Under the scheme, the government will also provide information related to crop sowing time and market.
- Information coming on this portal will be shared with the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- Aadhar Card
- Fill the land number with the Khasra number
- Copy of bank passbook
- Crop names
- Varieties/sowing time.
How to apply for Meri Fasal Mera Byora | Farmer Registration
To register online, follow the step given below. We have explained step by step here how you can do your farmer registration.
- Go to the official website https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
- To register, go to the website and click on the “Registration” link.
- A new page will open in front of you, enter your mobile number and enter the captcha code and click on the Continue button.
- There will be an OTP on your mobile number, intercept it and click on the Continue button.
A registration form will open in front of you, fill all the information sought in it correctly and click on the submit button, you will be registered.
- Helpline number: 1800-180-2117, 1800-180-2060 (9 am to 5 pm)
- Email: mfmb-agri[at]hry[dot]gov[dot]in,
So, friends, I hope you find the right information here. for the latest government scheme-related update please bookmark our website gujaratsarkaryojana.in. we update the latest government scheme and job-related news every day.