Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021: A number of schemes are being launched by the government for the development of workers in unorganized sectors. Today we are going to provide you with information related to one such scheme which has been started by the Madhya Pradesh government. The name of this scheme is Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
I will provide you with all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana ? its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021
The Madhya Pradesh government has once again started the Sambal scheme in view of the latest situation in the country. This scheme was first discontinued by the Congress government and implemented with a new name, it was named as Naya Savera Yojana. But now the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) scheme has been started.
The Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana has been launched to provide benefits of the schemes launched by the government to the workers in unorganized sectors. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, while returning this scheme, has described it as a very beneficial scheme.
Sambal Yojana Card 2021
Under the Jan Kalyan Yojana, the people of the unorganized sector were provided Jan Kalyan Sambal cards to the people to avail the benefit of all government schemes. Now, it has been decided to provide a new morning card to all the unorganized laborers of the state. Which will be given in place of the Sambal card provided to them earlier.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana MP
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized sector workers|
Benefits of Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
- Financial assistance to pregnant women
- Students will be given assistance of Rs. 30 thousand as an education incentive.
- Health insurance cover to accident people.
- Waiver of electricity bill.
- Providing better agricultural equipment.
- Under this scheme, now the beneficiaries will also be able to get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Benefits of Employment Oriented Training Scheme.
Eligibility and documents for application of Jan Kalyan Sambal Scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh
- The person applying has to have a BPL card.
- Unorganized sector workers card
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Passprt size photo
Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021 Online registration
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana, the beneficiaries have to take a copy of all their documents and go to the Public Service Center or Kiosk Common Center or MP Online Service Center in their area. Let us tell you that the beneficiaries can also go to the councilor of their area. From here you get the form and after filling it, you attach a copy of all the documents to it. After this, it is investigated by the officials concerned. If everything is correct then you are given a Sambal card,
This was an old scheme that has been reintroduced, therefore, the information has not been given by the government as to which cards are to be used by the beneficiaries or other cards will be issued for them. For more information, beneficiaries can visit the official website of Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
Sambal Yojana Application Status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jan Kalyan Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to check the status of registration.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the 9-digit SAMAGRA ID and click on the link to see the member’s information.
- In this way, you will be able to see the status of Sambal Yojana registration.