The Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana has been launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji to provide financial assistance to poor families. Under this scheme, on the death of the head of a family of the state, he will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 by the state government. The responsibility of running this scheme has been given to the social welfare department of the state.
Today we will share with you all the information related to Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana in this article. Like what is the Parivarik Labh yojana? How to apply online and check the status of the Parivarik Labh yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Parivarik Labh Yojana covers economically weaker families in rural and urban areas of the state. Earlier, under this scheme, the family was being given a compensation of Rs. 20,000, but now this amount has been increased to Rs. 30,000. Interested poor families of the state, who want to get help from the government under the Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, will have to apply for this scheme.
Quick Info of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of the state|
|The department||Social Welfare Department U.P.|
The objective of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana UP
The main objective of the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to the family on the death of the sole earning head of the family. We know that if the head dies due to some reason in the poor family, then the family has to face difficulties in running their livelihood. In view of all these problems, the State Government has started the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
Benefits of UP Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 will be provided to poor families to make a living.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the family whose head has died due to some reason and there is no one to earn in their family.
- Assistance under the Family Benefit Scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
- Under the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the funds to be given by the government will be provided to the applicant within 45 days of the application.
Parivarik Labh Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- After the death of the head of the family, there should be no other earner in the family.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas should not exceed Rs. 56,000 and the annual income of the family of rural areas should not exceed Rs. 46000.
Required Documents for Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Death certificate of the head
- Annual income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Headman age certificate
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under the Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana can apply online by visiting the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the social welfare department.
On this home page, you will see the option of “New Registration“. Clicking on it will open the registration form. After filling all the information asked in the form, you can apply online by clicking on the submit button.
Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Status
If the beneficiary wants to check the status of his Parivarik Labh Yojana application after applying, then follow the method given below
- First the beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Social Welfare Department.
- On the home page of the official website, you will see the option of “Application Form Status”. You will have to click on this option.
- A new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to select your district and registration number.
- After this, you click on the search button, the status of the application will appear in front of you.