Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: India is a country of farmers where the maximum proportion of the rural population is dependent on agriculture. Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi unveiled a new scheme Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) on 13 January 2016.
This scheme will help reduce the premium burden on farmers who take loans for their farming and will also protect them from inclement weather.
Due to floods due to drought, the crop of farmers is ruined, sometimes so much damage is done that farmers start committing suicide due to distress, under this, insurance will be given for the damage done to the crops of the farmers of the country. All farmers can apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima scheme 2020, they can take advantage of this scheme.
Pradhanmantri Fasal Fima Yojan 2022
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is run by the Indian Agricultural Insurance Company LIC. And it ensures the crops that have been damaged due to the natural calamities of the farmers. If the farmers are damaged, then the money is sent directly to their bank account.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Online Application Start Date||Online Application Start Date|
|Last date for the online application||31 July 2020 (for Kharif fasal)|
|Assistance||Insurance up to 200000|
The objective of PMFBY Scheme
- To provide insurance coverage and financial assistance to farmers in the event of failure of any of the notified crops as a result of natural disasters, pests, and diseases.
- Stability of farmers’ income to ensure sustainable processing in agriculture.
- To encourage farmers to innovate in agriculture and adopt modern methods.
- Ensuring the flow of credit to the agricultural sector.
Required documents for PMFBY 2022
- Farmer’s ID Card (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card)
- Farmer’s Address Proof (Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Aadhar Card)
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Farmer’s photo
- If the farmer has taken the farm on a lease, then the owner’s photo of the contract, etc.
- Sowing date of the crop by a farmer
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Fasal Fima Yojana
- Under PMFBY insurance, farmers will be paid 2% of the Kharif crop and 1.5% for the sun crop.
- If the crop of the farmer is destroyed by humans, then its benefit will not be given.
- If you insure your crop, and your crop is damaged due to natural calamity, then there is a benefit in it.
- Natural disasters are included in Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima yojana
- The crop of the farmer is destroyed by drought, floods, and hail. So the government helps in this
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration 2022 (PMFBY)
- To apply online for the PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2020, visit https://pmfby.gov.in
- To apply for a crop insurance scheme, first, you have to create an account on the official website.
- To create an account, you have to click on the registration and all the information asked here will have to be corrected correctly.
- After filling all the information, click on the submit button and after that, your account will be created.
- After creating an account, you have to log in to your account and fill the form for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
- After filling the form of PMFBY correctly, you have to click on the submit button, after which you will see the message of success on your screen.
How to Check Application Status?
Farmers can also check the status of their applications. To check the status of your form, first, you need to go to the official website. Click on the application status there. After that, a new page will open in front of you. Insert the Receipt number in it and click on Check Status. You will get the status of your application
Download Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana form pdf
You can Download the PDF form of the PMFBY Scheme from the official website or you can take the PDF form of the Prime Minister Crop Scheme by going to any bank near you. Can.
So, friends, I hope that you have got all the information about the PM Fasal Bima Yojana. For more information, you can check the official website of the Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme. If you have any question, then please comment below, we will try to answer your question.