The periodical Assessment Test is taken for standards 3 to 8 in primary schools in Gujarat. The progress of the students can be known from this test. From which the necessary improvements in the curriculum can be added.
All the educational data of the student in the state of Gujarat is uploaded on the SSA Gujarat portal. The PAT unit test mark is also to be uploaded. The application has been developed by the government to facilitate the uploading of PAT Marks. Students’ marks can be scanned and uploaded directly online with SaralData App.
Today we will learn how to scan and upload Ekam Kasoti Mark online in SaralData App. SaralData app is available on the Google Play store. You can easily download the application on yo android device.
Ekam Kasoti Mark online Entry SaralData App
The unit test (PAT) is taken in standard 3 to 12 in the Gujarat state. the marks of this unit test also have to be done online. So far we have been making Mark’s entry on the online website ssaexam.in. But from this year, that entry has to be done through SaralData mobile application. This application is to scan the table given in the test book.
SSA conducts weekly tests to help students become proficient in key learning objectives. This app has been launched by SSA with questions being provided by GCERT, to enable easy and quick data collection at the question level for the answers that students provide in these weekly tests.
How to Download Saraldata Application?
Please follow the step for Download Latest SaralData App for android smartphone:
- Step-1: Frist, open google play store on your mobile
- Step-2: Click on search option and search “Saraldata”
- step-3: Find Saral Data App For School By SSA
- Step-4: Now click on the Install button
Click here for Download SaralData App
How to use Saral Data App?
- Open the app on your mobile
- now click on the proceed button
- Now login with online Attendance Username and password
How to enter unit test mark using saral data app?
- Open SaralData App on your mobile
- Login with username and password
- After login app you you will see the name of school and DISE code
- Now select the Class, Section and Exam date.
- Then click on the NEXT button.
- Click on the green scan button and scan the mark sheet given in the unit test booklet
- After scan the all student marks click on the ‘Save scan” button.
- Conform and click on “OK” button