FCS UP Ration Card List 2022: UP Ration Card List 2022 has been released, people of the state who have applied online for Ration Card in the year 2021 can search their name in UP Ration Card List. Online application for UP Ration Card, any person of the state can now sit at home. A ration card is required for most government work, so if you are eligible then make sure.
UP Ration Card List 2022 has been released by the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh. The beneficiaries who will be selected in the ration card list by the state government of Uttar Pradesh, are available at subsidized rates to the beneficiaries like food items like wheat, rice, sugar, casein, etc. In this article, we are going to give you complete information related to UP Ration FCS.
UP Ration Card New List 2022
If you are from Uttar Pradesh and want to check your or your family name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2020, you can do this by visiting the official website of the ration card fcs.up.gov.in. From fcs.up.gov.in, you can check your name in the Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card List.
Those who have recently applied for a ration card, or if they wish to see the name in someone’s list, then through the online facility, you will be able to know whether your name is registered in the UP Ration Card List. Those who will be named on the list will be able to get ration at cheaper rates from government shops.
Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List
|Scheme Name||Ration Card List UP|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh|
|Department||Food and Safety Department|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the state|
How to check UP Ration Card New List online?
- First of all, go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card fcs.up.gov.in Food portal
- Go to the NFSA option on the home page of the official website and click on the Beneficiary List of the NFSA.
- Now the eligibility list of the Uttar Pradesh National Food Security Act NFSA will open in front of you. In which the name of all the districts present in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be visible.
- After this, you have to select your district.
- After selecting the district, you will be asked to select the Town or Tehsil, then select the Town or Tehsil from which you are billed.
- After doing this, you will see a list of ration cards.
- After this, a new page will open in which the names of the shopkeepers of the government ration shops of that region will be shown.
About UP Ration Card List 2022
The UP Ration Card has been made through three categories by the state government. APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, and AAY Ration Card. We have given the complete information of these three ration cards below, you should read it till the end in detail and take advantage of the ration card.
APL Ration Card
APL Ration Card has been issued for those families of the state who are living above the poverty line. APL rations are provided to these families of the state by the state government, through these APL rations, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
BPL Ration Card
The BPL ration card has been issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not be more than 10000. Through this ration card people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of food grains at affordable rates.
AAY Ration Card
The AAY Ration Card has been issued to those families who are very poor and have no income. Ration cards are issued on the basis of the income of the people. Through this ration card, a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month.
Required document for UP Ration Card Online
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Old electricity bill
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older
Price of food items under ration card scheme
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg