UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Apply 2022: In the marriage of daughters of poor families, there is no problem with money, so the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh is running a scheme. Under this scheme, daughters are given financial help for marriage.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme has been launched by the State Government. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families. Under this scheme, only daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, and General Class families of the state will be included.
Under this scheme, the work of providing economic relief for the marriage of the daughter to poor families is being done in collaboration with the Ministry of Rural Development.
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022
Many schemes are run to provide financial help in the marriage of daughters of poor families. One of these schemes is the Vivah Anudan Yojana being run by Uttar Pradesh (UP Shadi Anudan Yojana). Under this scheme, help of Rs 51,000 is given to girls worth getting married.
In this UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022 application for marriage, the daughter’s age should be 18 years or more on the date of marriage and the bride’s age should be 21 years or more at the time of marriage. Under this scheme, 2 girls from a family can take advantage of this scheme.
Under the scheme, daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Minorities, and General Class families of the state will be included.
Benefits Of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022
- Under the Marriage Grant Scheme 2021, the State Government provides financial assistance for the marriage of girls belonging to SC, ST, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Class, and Other Backward Class families.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of poor families.
- Under this scheme, the help of Rs 51,000 is given to girls who are married.
- Under this scheme, 2 girls from a family will be eligible for the grant.
Required Documents For UP Vivah Anudan Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Applicant’s Identity card
- Bank Account Passbook copy
- Mobile Number
- Applicant’s Marriage Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
UP Shadi Anudan online Application Form 2022
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government for Shadi Anudan. The homepage of the website will look something like this.
- On this home page, you will see the option for new registration. Below this option, you have to choose one of the options given below according to your caste. Then you have to click on it.
- After selecting any one option according to your category, the Shadi Anudan application form will open in front of you on the new page.
- All the information asked in this application form like the applicant’s name, the applicant’s Aadhaar number, the daughter’s wedding date, etc. have to be filled in.
- After entering all the required details in the Vivah Anudan Application Form, you click on the “Save” button given at the end of the form.
- After that, print out the application form and secure it for the future.
Eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2022
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Backward Classes, economically weaker general, etc. will be eligible under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl’s age should be 18 years and the boy’s age should be 21 years.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021, the income of a family of a beneficiary in rural areas should be Rs 46080 and the annual income of a family of a beneficiary in urban areas should be Rs 56460.
How do check Shadi Anudan Application Status 2022?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of the Shadi Anudan application form Status. Click here to know the status of the application form.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill out the login form and then click on the login button.
- The status of your application will appear in front of you.
How to Print Application Form?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to Print the application form made by them, then follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Application Form Print option.
- The application form the open in front of you.
- You have to fill the application number, bank account number and password etc. in this form. After this, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- Now Application Status will be open in front of you.
Vivah Anudan Yojana 2022 Implementation
Under this welfare scheme, the beneficiary girl will be paid assistance directly through DBT to the bank account. For this, the applicant girl must have her own bank account which must be linked to an Aadhar card. A bank account opened in any national bank is eligible for the application of Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme 2022.
Shadi Anudan Helpline Number
- General, SC, ST category contact: 18004190001
- OBC Category Mandate Contact: 18001805131
- Minority Class Category Mandate Contact: 0522-2286199
Please read the important guidelines before applying for Vivah Anudan Yojana.