Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana started by the state government is for the interest of the girls and today we will tell you how you can take advantage of it. Under this scheme, the entire expenditure from the birth of the daughter to the education was provided by the government in the form of financial assistance. Will go Under this Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 only 2 daughters of a family will get the benefit. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has made this complete plan to make the people of the state aware of the girls.
The UP Government had decided to introduce MKSY (Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala yojana) in the interim budget. Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangla Yojna is a very good plan to make the future of girls bright.
UP Kanya Sumangla Yojana online 2022
As the name suggests, the scheme for girls is being run by the state government, in which the girls are given priority, in which the government from the birth of the girl child to her bachelor’s degree and even The government will also provide help in getting their marriage done. To take advantage of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, the government has made some guidelines and some categories which we are going to tell you below.
Also read: Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Registretion
Under Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020, a total amount of Rs 15000 will be directly transferred by the government to the beneficiary’s bank account, so the applicant has to have his bank account, this amount is required through PFMS. Will be transferred to the account.
|Scheme name||Kanya Sumangla Yojana|
|Launched by||Yogi Aditya Nath|
|Launched Date||8th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Girls Child of the state|
|Cost of the scheme||Rs 1200 Crore|
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Financial assistance will be provided by the government for the expenses of the birth of the daughter and for her entire education.
- This scheme has been implemented with the aim of eliminating all the obstacles related to safety and protection of girls, health and education in the state.
- There will be a change in the thinking about woman’s caste.
- Under this scheme, a maximum of two girls of a family will be given benefits under this scheme. If a woman of the state gives birth to twins at the time of her second delivery, the third girl will also be eligible.
Documents for Kanya Sumangala Scheme 2022
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Self Certified Income Certificate
- Latest photo of girl. (Child’s Photo)
- Bank passbook
- Certificate of Adoption (if applicable)
- Death certificate (if applicable)
UP Sumangala Kanya Yojana Online Form @mksy.up.gov.in
- Families of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for providing benefits under this MKSY 2021 to their daughter, then follow the online method given below.
- First of all, visit the Official website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you, after which you will see the option of Citizen Service Portal on the home page.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to register.
- Fill out the correct information in the registration form and enter your OTP later and complete your registration.
- After registration, you will get ID and password, so you can login on the official website.
- After login, you will be able to see the online registration form of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Fill all the information correctly and upload all the documents sought. Finally submit the form and note down the application number.
- By doing this, your Kanya Sumangala online application will be completed.
Eligibility for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The beneficiary’s family is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and has a permanent residence certificate.
The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should be a maximum of three lakhs. Only two daughters of a family will get the benefit of this scheme.
If a woman has twins after the second delivery, the girl will also be allowed benefit as the third child.
Level of implementation of Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala scheme has been divided into six phases.
The girl who is born on or after 01/04/2019 will get rs.2000 in the first phase.
Girls in this category will be born who have not been born before 01/04/2018 and have been vaccinated at an interval of 01/04/2018 to 01/04/2019 will get Rs.1000 in the second phase.
The girl who must have taken admission in the first class in the academic stream will be awarded Rs.2000
The girl will be given Rs.2000 for taking admission in the 6th class in the current academic year.
The girl will be awarded Rs.3000 on admission to the 9th grade in an academic stream.
Sixth (Final) Stage
The girl who has passed 10th or 12th and has enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in the academic stream or has attended at least a 2-year diploma course will be given RS.5000 by the government under MKSY.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana form PDF Download
Those who are not able to apply online can also apply offline. By clicking on the link given below, you can download the PDF form of Kanya Sumangala Yojana and apply at your nearest office.
Download Kanya Sumangala Form PDF
We hope that from this article you will have received all the information about the Kanya Sumangala Scheme.
1 thought on “Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online | MKSY form pdf Download”