From 26 January 2022, a rebate of ₹ 25 in petrol is going to be available for the motorcyclist in Jharkhand, for which the work of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Online Registration is going on in full swing.
When the price of petrol is increasing day by day across the world, the Jharkhand government has claimed to give a huge discount on petrol. Please tell that ₹ 25 per liter of petrol will get its discount. Bike riders can take advantage of this subsidy and a maximum of 10 liters of petrol can be subsidized every month.
The present Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr. Hemant Soren had announced this a few days back. And under that, the government is trying to take the work far ahead.
How to Register Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Online
Jharkhand ration card holders can now register to take advantage of this scheme. There are two ways to register.
- The first way can be registration on CM Support App (CM-SUPPORT).
- And another way, registration can also be done by visiting the official website.
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
|discounted price per liter
|₹25 per liter
|CM Support App Link
Whoever wants to take advantage of this petrol subsidy scheme, must have a registered motorcycle in their own name in Jharkhand. And at the same time, they must also have a driving license.
The money will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries. Maybe you are not understanding the way, I will explain it better to you, keep reading further.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Application Process
As I have told you earlier you can register in 2 ways. First, open the CM Support app or you can open any browser on your mobile phone or computer, and write the official website there, whose link I have given above.
- In the first part, you will have to give your Aadhar card and PAN card information.
- In the second step, as you fill the details of your ration card and Aadhar card, then an OTP will come on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar card.
- As soon as you submit the OTP, your verification process will be completed.
- Now you have to login, at the time of login you will be asked for a user ID, and the user ID is your ration card number, it has to be entered.
- You have entered the User ID to login, but you will also be asked for a password, and that password is the last 4 digits of the Aadhar card of the head of the family. He’ll have to put it too.
- After logging in, you choose your name, select the bank account and when you enter all the asked information correctly.
- You will also need to submit your vehicle number and driving license number.
- Now all these information will automatically go for verification and after the verification is done, the district and state officer will reach the office.
- After the verification status and completion, you can check the SIM support app or by visiting the official website.
And after that whenever you put petrol on a motorcycle registered with any petrol pump in Jharkhand, you will get subsidy.
And as I mentioned the subsidy money will be credited to your bank account in the form of DBT. That is, if you put more than 10 liters of petrol on your bike, then you will get ₹ 250 deposited in your bank account every month.
Documents required Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- active bank account
- own motorcycle
- motorcycle required documents
- bike driving license
- The registration number of the motorcycle should be of Jharkhand
- Consumer must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand
Eligibility for Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
You must have a ration card to take advantage of the Jharkhand government’s petrol subsidy. Also, the benefits of the National Food Security Scheme and Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme are already available, such ration cardholders will get the benefit of this scheme.
The applicant must be a resident of Jharkhand and his vehicle must be registered in Jharkhand state.
Jharkhand CM SUPPORT App Download Link
If you talk about the app CM Support launched by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, you may not be able to find it on Google Play Store right now, so for this the link of this app has been made available by the Government of Jharkhand.
You guys download this app and register as I told. And yes, I have seen the link to download this app inside the table above, from there you can go and install this app. And you can take advantage of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Online Application Status Check
After completing the entire application process, you have to check the status of the application. So for that you open this app again.
Then after you enter your ration card number and Aadhar card number, the application will open, and there you have to click on the option ‘Check Application Status.
After clicking on it, a new page will open in front of you where you have to select the month in which you applied.
As soon as you select that month and click on the ‘Search’ button below, you will be shown the status just below that.
And now if you check then you will be told “Number successfully submitted waiting for DTO approval”
FAQ – Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme
When will the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme be started?
According to the news of the Chief Minister of Jharkhand Government, Hemant Soren till now, Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme will be started from 26 January 2022.
How to apply to Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme?
The online application process has been fixed in the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme. For this, an app named CM Support has been created. And at the same time, the registration process can also be completed on the official website of the Jharkhand Government. The link between these two is inside my block.
Who is the beneficiary of Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme?
The permanent residents of Jharkhand and those who have ration cards and those ration cards are getting benefited from the State Food Security Scheme and Jharkhand State Food Security Scheme.