GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Bharti 2022: Gujarat Gram Panchayat Mukhyasevika Bharti 2022 Download Advertisement, Apply Online Vacancies in Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandagi Mandal Mukhya Sevika jobs, Gujarat Gram Panchayat Mukhya Sevika Recruitment Official Notification 2022, Mukhya Sevika Bharti Eligibility, Selection Process, Education Qualification, Salary Details Of Upcoming Advertisement.
Mukhya Sevika Bharti Gujarat 2022 online apply
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandagi Mandal department is inviting applicants to apply for the latest Gram Panchayat Mukhya Sevika posts. Applications are accepted online through the ojas.gujarat.gov.in website. Candidates who are eligible as per the given format in the official notification, submit their application through the official site.
|Gujarat Seva Pasandagi mandal
|Application Start Date
Mukhya Sevika Total Post 2022 (class-3)
Total Post: 225
- General: 96
- EWS: 07
- SEBC: 63
- SC: 22
- ST: 37
- PD: 49
- Ex-Serviceman: 07
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhya Sevika
- A Candidate shall Have passed a Bachelor’s degree or as the case may be a Master’s degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in india; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
- A candidate shall possess the basic knowledge of computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967
- A candidate possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 31+1+2 = 36 Years
- General: Rs.100 + service charge
- SC, ST, SEBC, EWS, PD, Ex-serviceman: no fees
Gujarat Mukhya Sevika syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the Mukhyasevika exam 2022 is given here, you can check the total number of questions, the total number of marks and the total time to complete your papers with OMR based exam. You have to complete your exam in the limited time periods given here.
Total number of questions – 150
Total time of exam – 90 Minutes
Total marks – 150
The subjects wise weightage
|General Awareness and General knowledge
|Gujarat Language and Grammar
|English Language and Grammar
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.
How to Apply Mukhya Sevika Online Form 2022
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Also Read: Gujarat Gram Sevak Bharti online apply