NMMS Exam 2022 Gujarat: MHRD New Delhi has implemented a scheme called the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme for students studying in Std-8. to enable bright students with poor financial status in the state to complete their studies up to Std-12 and to reduce drop-out rates in secondary and higher secondary schools. State Examination Board, Gandhinagar will conduct an examination in the near future to select the beneficiaries.
NMMS Exam 2022 Apply Online
Today, through this post, we will tell you how to apply online for the NMMS Gujarat 2022 Exam scheme, what documents you need, and what is its eligibility, to know all these things, read the post till the end, if you have any questions in your mind then you can comment us below.
NMMS Exam Info
|Name||National Means cum Merit Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||8th class students|
|Benefits||Scholarship Rs. 1000/month for 4 years (total Rs. 48000)|
Benefits Of the NMMS Exam in Gujarat
- After the examination, the students who come in merit as per the category will get Rs.1000 / – per month and Rs.12000 / – per annum for the 4 years. (Total Rs 48000).
- The scholarship amount will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Only examinations are conducted by the State Examination Board. The State Examination Board will not be responsible for the scholarship.
- Eligible students will have to make a fresh or new application as per the guidelines of MHRD for payment of the scholarship amount.
Who is eligible for NMMS?
- Students studying in Government Primary Schools, Local Body Schools, and Granted Primary Schools in the current academic year will be able to appear for the NMMS examination.
- Students who have been promoted due to covid-19 status will be able to take part in the NMMS exam 2022 regardless of minimum marks in special cases.
- The annual income of their parents should not be more than 1 lakh 50 thousand or 12,500 rupees per month.
NMMS Exam Full Form
NMMS full form is the National Merit-Cum Means Scholarship, conducted for students of class 8. Every year, MHRD disburses 1 Lakh scholarships at the rate of INR 12,000 per annum.
The full form of NMMS is the National Merit-Cum Means Scholarship which was introduced for the students of class 8 to reduce the drop-out rates in higher secondary education. It is a national-level scholarship program offered to candidates at the secondary level.
How to apply NMMS Scholarship Exam 2022
- First Open www.sebexam.org official website.
- Click on the “Apply online” button on the homepage.
- Click on the “Apply now” Button in line with the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Kindly go through the dates and important details, enter your U-Dise number, and click on submit button to apply.
- After submission, a pre-filled form will be shown, kindly confirm your personal details and School details. If in case of a change in School, enter a new School Dise code, and click on the “Change School” button, your school details will be updated for this examination. Enter the mobile number of the Parents and Principal/Teacher mobile no. Kindly click on Submit to submit your form.
- After Submit kindly note your Application number which will be used for further process.
- After submitting the form, click on “Upload Photograph”, and enter the application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Select both photo and signature and then click on the upload button to upload the photo and signature.
- Next, click on “Confirm Application”, and enter the application number and date of birth to proceed.
- Confirm your details and then click on confirm button to confirm your application, after confirming you will not be able to edit the application.
- After Confirming form, click on “Print Application/Challan”, and enter the confirmation number and date of birth to proceed. You may select to print your confirmed application, post office challan, Pay online fees, and print receipt (if a fee is paid online).
- Online payment page – enter your details of credit card/debit card/net banking and proceed to complete the transaction.No employee would ask you for bank/card/OTP details from our team.
|Online Application Starting Dates||11/10/2022|
|Last Date For Apply Online||05/11/2022|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date||10/11/2022|
|NMMS Exam Date||December-2022 to January-2023|
NMMS Exam Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS Category Students: Rs.70/-
- SC/ST/PH Category Students: Rs.50/-
NMMS Exam Required Documents
- Income Certificate
- Fee Chalan Copy
- Std 7 Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
NMMS Exam Syllabus for Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
SAT under the NMMS will test the candidate’s conceptual knowledge in three different sections, including Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics. All three subjects will have the syllabus taught in class 7th and 8th.
What is the scholarship amount for the NMMS exam?
NMMS disburses a total of 100,000 scholarships every year at the rate of INR 12000 per annum, i.e. INR 1000 per month, to the selected students. Under National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship, the scholarship amount is paid by the State bank of India (SBI) in one go.
Are private school students eligible for the NMMS exam?
The candidates must be pursuing education from Government/Local Body/Government-aided schools. … Also, those students who are enrolled in NVS, KVS, Sainik schools, and private schools are not eligible for this NMMS scholarship.