The “National Talent Search Examination” conducted by NCERT, New Delhi for students studying in Std. 10 in the current academic year will be conducted in two stages. The first phase examination will be conducted by the State Examination Board.
Based on the result of the NTSE first examination, a selection list of candidates for the second phase examination will be prepared as per state quota as per merit. The second phase examination will be conducted by NCERT New Delhi.
National Talent Search Examination 2023
The National Talent Search Examination is conducted every year by NCERT, New Delhi. Scholarships are given every year to the students who pass and are included in the merit list. The first phase examination will be conducted by the “State Examination Board”. Students who pass the first stage and get selected in the merit list will be called for the second stage examination.
NTSE Exam Details
- Name: National Talent Search Exam
- Notification Date: 17/09/2021
- Online Apply Date: 29/09/2021 to 25/10/2021
- Exam Date: 16/01/2022
- Official Website: https://www.sebexam.org/
Qualification of the student
In the current academic year, students who are studying in standard 10 in any recognized board, government school, grant-aided school, private school, or any recognized school in the state of Gujarat can take the NTSE exam.
Students who are studying in the Open Distance Learning Center, who are under 12 years of age on 1/7/2021, who are not employed, and who are appearing for the Std-10 examination for the first time will also be able to appear for this examination.
NTSE Exam Fee
- General Category: Rs.70/-
- Ph, OBC, SC, ST Category: Rs.50/-
- Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
How to apply Rashtriya Pratibha Shodh Pariksha 2023
It will be the responsibility of the school to fill up the form for this examination. Each school will have to fill up the form for the students within the stipulated time limit.
The following steps have to be followed to fill up the NTSE Online form for the exam.
- First, go to the official website sebexam.org
- Click on the “Apply Online”
- You will see the option “National Talent Search Exam” then click on apply now.
- Now application Format is open in front of you. fill all details.
- Enter Dise Code for school details.
- After fill all information, click on the SAVE button.
- Now application number generate in front of you.
- Upload photo and signature of candidates.
- For more steps and details please click here: Official Guideline
|Online Apply Date||29/09/2021 to 22/10/2021|
|Fee Date||29/09/2021 to 25/10/2021|