Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat: For all those children of Gujarat whose age between 0 to 18 and whose parents have died or whose father has died and the mother has remarried, the Gujarat government has started Palak Mata Pita Yonana 2023 for such children.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the foster parents to give education to the orphan child and lead a healthy life so that they can take good care of the orphaned child and provide good education him.
How to apply Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online? How can you apply offline? What documents will be required for this? Who can take advantage of Palak Mata Pita Yonana? Today we will tell you all these things through this article. Must read this article till the end.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat
Under ‘Palak Mata Pita Yojana’, the orphan children, age is between 0 to 18 years. Their parents have died, or after the death of the father, the mother has remarried and the child is being raised by grandparents, uncles, maternal aunts, or whatever, the government will give Rs 3000 per month to them.
We all know that the children whose parents die at a young age or the mother remarries after the death of the father, then the mother does not take her child with her after the second marriage, because The person who marries her for the second time clearly refuses to raise the other’s child. So those children become orphans and the responsibility of their upbringing falls on grandparents, uncles, aunts, maternal uncles, or any other.
Read this also: Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana form Gujarat
In such a situation, when the economic condition of the parent of the child is bad, then such children are not brought up properly and they do not get good education. Keeping all these things in mind, the Gujarat government has implemented Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat.
Under Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana, the government will provide Rs.3000/- per month to the foster parents to raise an orphan child. The funds received under Palak Mata Pita Yojana will have to be used only for the upbringing and education of orphan children. This assistance will automatically stop when the child turns above 18 years of age.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat Latest Update 2023
- The applications for this scheme have now been made online as well, the interested person can apply for this scheme online on the portal.
- Initially, under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.2000 per month was provided to the foster parents, which has now been increased to Rs.3000 per month.
- Under the Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat, the Government of Gujarat has decided to provide assistance to the children who have failed in class 10th.
- Those children who have failed in class 10th, who have to re-appear in the exam sitting at home, will have to submit the certificate of the school teacher, only then they will be eligible for help.
Read this also: Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat 2021
Benefits of Palak Mata Pita Yojana
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.3000 per month will be provided to the foster parents of an orphan child.
- The financial assistance received under this scheme is given to the foster parents for the maintenance, education, and well-being of the orphan child.
- The assistance amount received under the scheme will be sent to the joint bank account of the foster parents and the child through the DBT payment process.
Eligibility Criteria for Palak Mata Pita Yojana
- Under the scheme, the assistance of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the close relative or guardian who is taking care of the orphan child, whose parents have died or the mother has remarried after the death of the father.
- Orphaned children in the age group of 0 to 18 will be included in this scheme.
- Mamlatdar’s certificate that the annual income of the foster parents is Rs.27000 for rural areas and Rs.36000 for urban areas will have to be attached with the application.
- The foster parents will have to get the child between the age of 0 to 6 years admitted in the Anganwadi, if the child is more than 6 years old then he will have to get admitted to the school.
- The foster parents and the orphan children must be residents of the state of Gujarat.
Required Document for Palak Mata Pita Yojana
- Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate (LC) of the orphan child
- death certificate of parents
- If the father has died and the mother has remarried, then an affidavit or marriage certificate of the mother’s second marriage or Talati-cum-minister’s admission, any one of these.
- Copy of income certificate of parents
- copy of the child’s aadhar card
- Attested copy of ration card of foster parents
- Attested copy of the joint bank account of the child and foster parents.
- Bonafide certificate given by the child’s school. (Certificate as to whether the child is studying in the school)
- Aadhaar card copy of foster parents.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Application Process
Applications can be made in two ways under Palak Mata Pita Sarkari Yonana Gujarat, Offline and Online. To process the online application, you can apply online by visiting the official website, entering all the information sought, and uploading the necessary documents. For the offline process, the applicant will have to download the Palak Mata Pita Yojana Form Pdf and submit the required documents to the official office by adding them.
Let us understand both processes in detail.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Offline Apply
- To apply offline under the Palak Mata Pita Yojana, the applicant must first download the Palak Mata Pita Yojana Form. Whose link is given below.
- Now enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- Passport size photographs of the child and foster parents will have to be pasted on top of the form.
- After filling out the form, according to the list of necessary documents given above, add all the documents to the form.
- After everything is ready, submit the form to the Social Welfare Office.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Form Pdf Gujarat Download
If an applicant is not interested in applying online and wants to apply offline, then first of all click on the link given below to download the form of ‘Palak Mata Pita Sahay Yojana’. | Download Palak Mata Pita
Yojana Pdf Form Gujarat: Click Here
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online Apply
To apply online in the scheme, you have to follow 4 steps which are as follows:
- First of all, Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2021 has to go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will find New User? Please Register Here! Click on the option.
- All the information sought in the User Registration Details form has to be provided correctly.
- After registration, the User ID and Password will be sent to your mobile via SMS.
Login & Update Profile
- Log in by entering the ID and Password sent by SMS in your mobile.
- Enter all the requested information correctly.
- After this, update your profile by clicking on the Update option.
Apply For the Scheme
- After the profile is updated, the names of many schemes will appear in front of you on the homepage.
- Out of those schemes, you have to click on the option of “Palak Mata Pita Yojana”.
Submit Your Application
- After clicking on the option of Palak Mata Pita Yojana, a new page will open in which you have to provide all the information sought correctly.
- All the asked documents have to be uploaded correctly.
- After the document is uploaded, the application has to be saved by clicking on Save Application.
- Printout of the application is to be taken out.
- Here the process of Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online Apply is completed.
HelpLine Number For Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat
- Gujarat State Child Protection Society Block Number 19, 3rd Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Phone: 079 – 232 42521/23
- Fax: 079 – 232 42522
इसे भी पढ़ें: EWS Certificate Gujarat Pdf Form Download 2023
So friends, now you must have got all the information about Palak Mata Pita Yonana Gujarat 2023, if you like this information, then do share it with your friends so that more and more people can get the benefit of this scheme and similar schemes To get information about it, do visit our website.