Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana – The Government of India has launched the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana for those working in the unorganized sector. After 60 years in this scheme, you start getting a pension facility every month.
Workers associated with the unorganized sector such as servants, drivers, rickshaw pullers, waste pickers, beedi makers, etc. are financially weak. These working people are not able to save so much money that they can strengthen their future by putting money in any pension scheme or other scheme. There was a need for any scheme by the government from the beginning to uplift them. This dream was fulfilled with the arrival of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMSYM).
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023
Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, the government has started with the aim of providing pensions to the unorganized sector employees. PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was announced by Union Minister Piyush Goyal on 1 February 2019. Under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, workers from unorganized sector like workers, rickshaw drivers, cobblers, tailors, mazdur, house workers, brick kiln workers, whose monthly income should be Rs 15000 or less. You can take advantage of the scheme.
Eligibility of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- Applicants should be laborers of unorganized sectors.
- The monthly income of workers in unorganized sectors should not exceed Rs. 15000.
- The age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 40 years.
- The biggest bet is you should not be an income taxpayer or taxpayer.
- Eligible persons should not be covered under EPFO, NPS, and ESIC
- The interested person is not already availing of any government pension scheme.
Required Document for PM-SYM
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Premium Amount in PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the workers in unorganized areas of the country such as drivers, rickshaw drivers, cobblers, tailors, mazdurs, household servants, brick workers, etc.
- Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 3000 will be given every month after the age of 60 years to the eligible beneficiaries.
- As much as you contribute to PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the government also contributes as much to your account.
- After your death, the wife will get one and a half thousand rupees for life.
- Under this scheme, the amount of Rs 3000 given by the government will be transferred directly from the beneficiaries’ savings bank account or Jan Dhan account through the auto-debit facility.
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration
- Go to the official website https://maandhan.in/
- After opening the website you have to click on the link of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- After this, scroll down and click on the link Click Here to Apply.
- Now a new page will open in which you have to click on the self-enrollment.
- After clicking on the option, you have to enter your mobile number. Then you have to click on the Proceed button.
- After that, you have to fill in your email id captcha code and click on generated OTP.
- After filling in the correct OTP click on the Proceed. Now you will login and the dashboard will open.
- After coming to the dashboard you have to go to the enrollment link and then click on Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- Fill all the requested information correctly and submit the form and keep the “Subscriber ID”.
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana Offline Registration
To avail the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana, you should go to your nearest CSC Jan Seva Kendra and get your registration process done and there you will be registered for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojana and after that, you are a participant in this scheme. After completing 60 years of age, you will start getting the benefits of Shram Yogi Pension Scheme.
So, friends, it is very easy to register Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana online here, we have told you step by step all the information so that you can easily apply your online application by following it, if you liked the information, please share it with your friends so that He can also take advantage of this scheme.