RTE Gujarat 2021-22 Admission Start Date: Admission in class 1 has started in the state of Gujarat under RTE Gujarat. Under this scheme, there is no need to pay school fees for admission in any private school, along with the uniforms, school bags, books, all the expenses are deposited directly into the bank account of the child. One has to apply online to take advantage of this scheme.
Under Right to Education (RTE), any poor family or children of a financially weaker family can take admission in any school, the entire fees are paid by the government as well as stationery expenses.
Today we will share complete information about RTE Gujarat 2021-22 Admission start date. In this article, we will explain step by step to you how to apply RTE Gujarat Online 2021, what is the eligibility to take advantage of this scheme? And will also tell about important dates. So read this article completely.
RTE Gujarat 2022-23 Admission Start Date for Online Application
Gujarat government invites online application for RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23. RTE Gujarat admission starts 25 Jun 2021. Under the Rights of Children To Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009, the Government of Gujarat has implemented a scheme to provide 25% seats in any private school to children of poor and backward families in class 1. On 1 June 2021, on which the child completes 5 years, he can apply online under this scheme.
Interested candidates can apply online for RTE Gujarat 2021 Admission through the official website rte.orpgujarat.com. Gujarat government announced the starting date for RTE admission 2022. all the candidates now apply online at rte.orpgujarat.com for admission under the RTE act.
The student can fill up the admission for RTE and then can submit the application form their respective school to avail of the benefits less fee and other financial incentives.
Also read: EWS Certificate form Gujarat
RTE Gujarat 2022-23 Admission Quick Info
- Name: RTE Gujarat
- Launched by: Gujarat Government
- Provided by: Office of the Director of State Primary Education
- Mode of Application: Online
- Admission Year: 2022-23
- Beneficiaries: All poor children of Gujarat
- Online Application Date: coming soon
- Purpose of the scheme: To provide free education for children
- Official website: rte.orpgujarat.com
Download Official Notification
Gujarat RTE admission official notification is available on the official website. all information is available in the notification. you can download it directly by the link given below.
RTE Gujarat 2022-23 Admission Start Date
The government has released RTE Gujarat Admission Important Date. A list of the important dates of online application start is given below.
|RTE Gujarat Official Notification Date||21/03/2022|
|Instructions release date||21/03/2022|
|Starting date to online apply||30/03/2022|
|Last date to online apply||11/04/2022|
|RTE Admission First Round date||26 April 2022|
|RTE Admission Second Round Date||17 May 2022|
Those candidates who are applying for the RTE Gujarat must full fill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Children must be 5 years old
- Children must be born between 2 June 2015 to 1 June 2016
- RTE Gujarat income limit
- ST/ SC the annual income Rs. 2 lac per annum
- For OBC the annual income Rs. 1 lac per annum
- For General- Rs. 68,000 per annum
- Resident proof
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Parent’s income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar card of parents
- Bank passbook copy
- Other important documents
How to Apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23
To apply online for RTE Gujarat Admission 2022, follow the simple steps given below.
- First, go to the official website https://rte.orpgujarat.com
- Then click on the online application.
- Click on the new application form to fill the new form. Form-A will open in front of you.
- Form-A: In this, you have to fill all the information of the child, parents and bank account correctly. Then click on Next Step.
- Form-B: Here you have to fill the complete information of the address. You can select your location from Google Map. After filling the required information, click on the Next button below.
- An application number will come in front of you, note that you can edit your application at any time from the application number.
- School Selection: will now tell you the school list. Select your nearest schools from that. Then click on Next Step.
- Check all the information and click on confirm button. Once confirmed, then you cannot make any changes in your application.
- After Submit the online Application Print out the Application form.
- Submit Application Form & Document at the receiving center before the last date.
How to Print Application Form
- Go to the Official website of RTE Gujarat
- To print the application form click on the Print Application button given on the left side of the home page.
- Enter the asked detail and click on Submit button.
- The application form will be open in front of your screen.
- Now click on Print to take a print out of the application.
How to check RTE Gujarat Application Status
You can also check the status of your application, follow the steps given below to check the status of the RTE Gujarat application.
- Open the official website of RTE Gujarat
- Click on the “Application Status” button given on the left side of the home page
- Enter “Application Number” and “Date of birth”, then click on submit button.
- You will get your application status on your screen.
Also read: Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat
RTE Gujarat Helpline Number
Here is the PDF file of the district-wise rte Gujarat helpline number. If you are having any difficulty in filling up the form, you can call the RTE helpline number.