Aadhaar card download online 2023: Aadhaar serves as the most common document proof for Indian citizens across the country. Users who have not registered their mobile number can download their Aadhaar card by logging on to the UIDAI website. There is a general belief that it is not possible to download Aadhar card without mobile number.
For those who do not have a mobile number registered, the process has become easier. Aadhaar services are also available for those who do not have a smartphone. Offline service is available only by sending an SMS from the registered mobile number.
How to Download Aadhaar card without mobile number in 2023
Now you can easily download Aadhaar card online by visiting the official website of Aadhar card. People whose mobile number is not linked with their Aadhar card can also download an Aadhar card without a mobile number here.
Many people whose mobile number is not linked to their Aadhar card, keep searching “Aadhar card download by name and date of birth” on the internet. By visiting the official website, people can also Aadhar card link with a mobile number.
Steps to Download Aadhaar card without mobile number
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Select the ‘My Aadhaar’ option from the home page. Under ‘My Aadhaar’, tap on the ‘Order Aadhaar Reprint’ option.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number. Users also get the option to enter a 16-digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of an Aadhaar card number.
- Once you are done with this, you will be required to enter the security or captcha code.
- If your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar, then tick the check box of the ‘My mobile number is not registered’ option.
- Now enter your alternate number or enter the mobile number which is not registered.
- Select the tab ‘Send OTP’
- Click on the ‘terms and conditions’ checkbox, after which they can click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page, showing ’Preview Aadhaar Letter’ for further verification for reprinting. After this, you need to select the ‘Make payment’ option.
- After the payment is completed, a digital signature PDF format has to be downloaded.
At the end, a Service Request Number will also be generated via SMS. You can then use that number to track your application status until the Aadhaar letter is dispatched to you.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status?
After ordering a reprinted Aadhaar card from the official site, you can track your Aadhaar card status by SRN number. here is the step for the Aadhaar card status check.
- Go to the official website UIDAI.
- Select the ‘My Aadhaar’ option from the home page. Under ‘My Aadhaar’, tap on the ‘Check Aadhar card status’ option.
- Now enter the Aadhar card number and fill the captcha code.
- Click on the option “My mobile number is not registered” and enter an alternative mobile number.
- Click on “Send OTP” butten.
- After that SMS will send to your mobile number, enter opt, and click on Aadhaar status.
Also Read: How to link Aadhaar with PAN card?
So friends, now you must have come to know how can download an Aadhaar card without a mobile number. For more information, you must visit our blog daily.
Also read: Aadhaar gazetted form pdf download