Domicile Certificate: If you are a student or want to apply for a job then you must have heard of Domicile Certificate. This is an essential document that everyone needs somewhere. In Domicile Certificate meaning in Hindi निवास प्रमाण पत्र.
Today we will tell you about Domicile Certificate meaning from this article. You will also get accurate information on how to create an online domicile certificate. For complete information on what documents you will need for this, read this article.
What is Domicile Certificate?
What is a Domicile certificate meaning In Hindi, it is called Mul Nivasi Pramanpatra or Domicile Certificate. If someone asks you about a Residential Certificate, it means Domicile Certificate, which has Hindi meaning Mul Nivasi Praman Patra.
Now you know the meaning of the Domicile certificate meaning in Hindi. So now we also know where the resident certificate is needed. We tell you that there is a special requirement before taking admission to school or college, scholarship form, government job form, and government job joining.
When a person has been living in a place for 15 years, he can apply for this certificate. Next, we will also tell you how to apply for a domicile certificate online. And what documents will be needed to make it?
Domicile Certificate Pdf Form Download all State
Domicile is a government certificate stating that you are a resident of this address in this state. It is proof of being your resident in a way. We also use Domicile Certificate as Address Proof.
How to get Domicile Certificate? | Domicile certificate online procedure
You can get it made in two ways, offline and online. In today’s time, all government services have been made online in almost every state. That’s why we will tell you about both the Domicile certificate online process and the offline process.
Domicile Certificate Online Apply Procedure
To create an online domicile certificate, you will have to go to the official government website of your state. Every state has an official website of government. You can get the original residence certificate made online by following the easy steps below.
- First of all, go to the official portal of your state.
- Go to the portal and do a new registration and create your account, you will be given a username and password.
- Now you have to load the portal with a username and password.
- Select Online Service Message Domicile Certificate.
- The domicile application form will open in front of you in which you have to fill your name, address and other information.
- The required documents have to be uploaded along with the form, the list of which we have given below.
- After this, you submit the form by paying the fee online.
After doing this much work, your form has been completed. Now you have to wait for 15 days. Then you can download your certificate from this website.
EWS Certificate Gujarat Pdf Form Download 2023
How to get Offline Domicile Certificat in Hindi?
If you want to make an offline domicile certificate, then you can apply by going to the government department of your tehsil or sub-division.
- First of all, you have to go to your Block or Sub-Division.
- There you will have to take the form to get the Domicile Certificate made and fill it out.
- After filling out the form, you have to go to the SDM Office in your area. (SDM Office will be in your district)
- Fill out the form and attach the required documents together.
- After doing this, the form will have to be submitted to the office
Domicile certificate Status check
If you have got an online Domicile Certificate made, then you can check the status of your Domicile Certificate by visiting the official website of your State Government. For this, you can see your details by login into the website and clicking on Domicile certificate status check.
If you have got an offline domicile certificate made, then you can go to the concerned court and know the status of your application.
Domicile certificate documents
To get a Domicile Certificate, you will need some necessary documents which are as follows. You have to add it to the Domicile certificate form, and if you want to apply online, you will have to upload it.
- Two photos
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Electricity bill
How much will it take to make a Domicile Certificate?
The fee for the original residence certificate varies from state to state. Somewhere it has been kept 40 and somewhere 50 rupees. You can find out from your state’s website or by visiting any nearest government office.
Domicile Certificate Pdf Form Download Link [All State]
You have to download Domicile Certificate Form according to your state. Here we have given a link to the website of some states from where you can download the Domicile certificate pdf form.
- Domicile Certificate West Bengal – Click Here
- Domicile Certificate Assam – Click Here
- Domicile Certificate Delhi – Click Here
- Domicile Certificate UP – Click Here
- Domicile Certificate Bihar – Click Here
- Domicile Certificate Jharkhand – Click Here