A voter ID card is an important document, it is used in many places. it is also considered as a type of identity card of a person. If you are over 18 years of age, then you can apply for a Voter ID card online.
The biggest contribution of the public is in forming a government, the vote of every citizen of the country is important, so every citizen should use their franchise. You must have a voter ID card to use your vote.
Hello friends, in which article, we will tell you about How to make a new voter ID card online? Also, your name should be in Voter List Voter ID card also known as Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is given by Election Commission to all citizens who are eligible to vote.
Apply online for registration of new voter form 6
To apply for an online voter id card, first of all, visit the website of National Voters’s Service Portal nvsp.in. After this, click on the Apply Online For Registration Of New Voter. Now you will have a very large Form Open in front of you in Form6, you have to fill all your information exactly right,
Steps of Voter id online registration
Once the form is open, select your language in Select Language. After selecting the language, select State, District, Assembly / Parliamentary Constituency. If you are applying the First Time then select As A First Time Voter. If you want to transfer from an assembly, select Due To Shifting From Another Constituency Option.
- In Mandatory Particulars, write your full name in front of the name in English in Left and Hindi in Right Side. In Surname If Any, write your Surname in English in Left and Hindi in Right Side. In the Name Of Relative Of Applicant, write the name of any of your Relatives who have already been included in the Voter List.
- Write the last name of the Relative and write in English and Hindi.
- In Type Of Relation, write what relation you have with Relative.
- Write Date Of Birth (In dd / mm / yyyy).
- In the Gender Of Applicant, select Male, Female.
- In this option of Current Address Where Applicant Is Ordinarily Resident, your current address and Permanent Address have to be filled.
- Write House Number in English in Left Side and in Hindi in Right Side.
- Write Street / Area / Locality both in English and Hindi.
- Write Town / Village both in English and Hindi.
- Write Post Office in English and Hindi.
- Write Pincode of Post Office.
- Select State.
If you have any other Permanent Address, then you can write here, or else Tick Same Same Above to keep the same address.
If you have any disability, then tick it and if not, do not tick anyone. If the email ID is not written then leave it blank.
- Upload your Passport Size Photo.
- Upload the document that is for the Birth Certificate and select its type.
- Upload the document that is for Address Proof and select its type.
Write the name of your Town / Village. Select State. Select District In Date, you put your Date of Birth. If you do not already have a name in the Voter List, then tick it and if it is Tick the person below it, write the name of your district in Place. Put today’s date in Date.
Now fill all your other information and submit it.
Now a reference number will come in front of you, with the help of which you will be able to check the status of the voter ID card. You will have your voter ID card in a few days.
How to make offline voter id card
If you do not have a computer or do not have a facility with which you can apply online, then you can contact your nearest Election Commission official to make on the identity card. In villages and cities, only a teacher of government school is made an officer of the election commission. In such a situation you have to contact the teacher of the government school.
You have to submit any one of the documents mentioned add about a and passport size photo to the Election Officer of the nearest government school. After a few days, your identity card will be created and delivered to your house with it your name will be automatically added to the election list.
Some Important Documents to Create Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Rent Agreement
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheets Of Class 10th, 12th
Benefits of Voter Id Card 2022
- You can use the Voter Id Card as an identity card.
- Voter ID Card is needed not only to cast votes in elections but also for many government’s works.
- For the Voter ID online application, the age limit of the applicant should be a minimum of 18 years.
- Through the voter ID card, you can vote in the upcoming elections in the country.
Shauchalay online registration form 2020