SSA Gujarat Adhar Enabled DISE Child Tracking System online entry starts now for the year 2022-23. ssagujarat.org Adhar Enabled DISE online entry started for standard 1 and the Adhar Dise Child Tracking System student update for standards 2 to 8 is starting now.
Today we will explain How to make a new entry for standard 1? You can also update previous data of standards 2 to 8.
Steps to Adhar Dise form of online entry
Aadhar DISE-Child Tracking System Online Entry. According to this, a database of information including unique IDs and names of all the children studying in Std. 1 to 12 has to be created, under which the students studying in Std. 1 to 8 from the year 2022-23 Online entry/update tracking is successfully carried out every year from the school level to ensure that the information of all the students studying from 9th to 12th is correct, accurate, error-free, real-time and up-to-date.
How to Log in to Adhar Dise Child Tracking System
- Open www.ssagujarat.org website and click on the Child tracking system.
- You can also click here for a direct go to this page
- Now a login page will be open in front of you.
- Enter the School DISE code as a username
- Then enter the password and fill the captcha
- Now click on the login button
Adhar DISE New entry for standard-1 (2021-22)
After login in successfully, you will make a new entry for standard 1. here are steps on how to make a standard 1 new entry.
- Now Click on Manage student and click on standard 1 for new entry of std 1
- After clicking on Manage students, a new window opened. Click on number 1 and write standard 1 child name, father name, mother name, surname, birthdate and CWSN details and click on ADD
- When you click on the ADD button the opening a new window of 40 collums. Fill in all data and click on the submit button.
Adhar DISE 2022-23 is deployed with a concept adopted from UIDAI to build a database of a student along with child-wise records with the student’s name, parent’s name, Date of Birth, and Address. incentives and benefits received from Governments. The same database is used by the state to conduct child-wise evaluation under the Gunotsav program. Each year existing records are updated and new entrants in class 1 are entered under the system.
Also Read: SAS Gujarat online Pagarbill and Masik Patrak
How to Update Students Data on ssagujarat.org
Data of students studying in Std. 2 to 8 will be updated every year on Aadhar Enabled DISE. Here are steps to how to update student DATA on the Adhar Dise Tracking system.
- Go to SSA Gujarat and click on Child tracking
- Enter username and password of school ( school DISE code is the username )
- After login click on Manage student
- Click the standard you want to update
- Now all student name list is open
- Now click on the Edit button next to the student’s name
- Fill all data and click on the UPDATE button
SSA Ahar Enable Dise Child Tracking System
The subject of students studying in std. 1 to 12 to work for Adhar Enable Dise for 2020-21 MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi). As per the instruction received from the Government of India. Unique of all children studying in standard 1 to 12. and create a database of information including the name.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari – Teachers & Students Attendance Portal Login
The Government of Gujarat has launched a portal named Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, under which students and teachers can register their attendance, commonly known as SSA Gujarat Online Portal. Important work of teachers and students is done on this portal. , Through this article teachers as well as students will get detailed information about Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Portal and its other uses. The portal is launched by the Government of Gujarat. Students can also download study materials from here. To get more details about the same, you should read this article till the end.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
SSA Gujarat Online Hajri portal is run by the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Council of Elementary Education, Department of Education, Government of Gujarat. Teachers who are teaching in the various government schools of Gujarat can mark their online attendance through the portal.
How to register your Online Hajari (attendance)?
Step-by-step processes for the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari are as follows, check out the following steps and learn how you can mark your attendance online.
- First of all, o to the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan’s official website ssagujarat.org
- Scroll down and select “Online Attendance System
- This will take you to the Official Portal for Online Hajari schoolattendancegujarat.org.
- On the redirected web page it will ask you to enter the Username, Password & Captcha. Fill in all the required credentials and hit the button Login.
- After that dashboard is open in front of you.
- where options of Teacher Attendance and Student Attendance will be visible, tap on the respective option, and submit your online hajari
How to Download SSA Gujarat Online Attendance App?
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Now, in the search box, type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat.
- The application will now be shown on the screen.
- Install the application by clicking on it.
- After installing the app, launch the app and access dashboard
ssagujarat.org Other Important Facilities
- Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS school mapping
- gunotsav website
- classes and
- online flyers
- migration tracking system
- special training for out-of-school children
- Aadhar child tracking system
- children with special needs
- citizen-centered information
- online tracking system
- teacher training subject selection
- RTE notification
- teacher portal
- Periodic Assessment
- Metric for Difference Repair Online Attendance System
- School Supervision App