One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2023 – One Nation One Ration card Yojana started in the entire country on 1 June 2020. This will benefit millions of people. You have got a Ration Card made in any state, you can take ration from that ration card in other states also.
One Nation One ration card scheme will benefit those people who go to other states for work. If these people go to any state with their state’s ration card, then they will be able to take ration from there too. Therefore, you have to make a ration card only once. It will be beneficial this scheme that people going to work in other states will not have to go there and get a new ration card.
For example, if you live in UP and you have the Ration card of UP and because of your work, you go to Delhi and live there. You can also take a ration in Delhi with the same ration card. You will not need to get a new ration card in Delhi.
So friends, in this article today, we will tell you how to apply for a One Nation One ration card. And how to download Online Ration Card.
Eligibility for Ration Card
- Any Indian who is more than 18 years of age.
- Those who are less than 18 years of age can add their name to their family’s ration card.
- The ration card which is being made right now, the Patra Gruhsthi ration card should be made, it is mandatory for the woman to be in the family.
Types of Ration Card
- Patra Gruhsthi
Documents Required For Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Chief’s photo
- Address proof (voter ID card, light bill, telephone bill, bank passbook)
How to apply for One Nation One Ration Card?
You can create a Ration card online or offline. There can be different rules in all states for applying for Ration Card online. In some states, you can apply online yourself and in some states, you have to go to the Public Facilitation Center (CSC Center).
- First of all, you have to go to the Official website of your state.
- Download the Ration card application form.
- Fill in all the details requested in the form correctly and submit the form to your Ration dealer or food supply office.
- When your Ration card is ready, you can download the online Ration card and can also take your ration card from your ration dealer, ration shop, or food supply office.
- You can also check your Ration card process online. For this, you have to go to the official website of your state
Official Website of Department of Food all State
Here we are giving you a link to the official website of the food departments of all the states. You can apply by going directly to the official website of your state by clicking on it. And you can also take other information as well. Let us tell you that the rules may be slightly different in all states, so go to your state website and check.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands – http://dcsca.andaman.go
- Andhra Pradesh – https://ap.meeseva.gov.in
- Arunachal Pradesh http://www.arunfcs.gov.in
- Bihar http://sfc.bihar.gov.in
- Chattisgarh https://khadya.cg.nic.in
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli http://epds.nic.in
- Delhi https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- Gujarat https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Haryana http://saralharyana.gov.in
- Himachal Pradesh http://admis.hp.nic.in
- Jammu and Kashmir http://jkfcsca.gov.in
- Jharkhand https://pds.jharkhand.gov.in
- Karnataka https://ahara.kar.nic.in
- Kerala http://ecitizen.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- Maharashtra https://rcms.mahafood.gov.in
- Mizoram https://fcsca.mizoram.gov.in
- Odisha http://www.foododisha.in
- Punjab http://punjab.gov.in
- Tripura http://fcatripura.gov.in/
- Uttar Pradesh https://fcs.up.gov.in
- West Bengal https://wbpds.gov.in
So friends, hope you like this information. One Nation One Ration Card Yojana has been implemented in the entire country since June 1, 2020, and we have tried to tell you all the details here. If you have any questions in your mind, please comment below, we will try to answer your questions, and keep visiting our website daily to get similar information.