Sometimes we change our mobile number for some reason and in exchanging these numbers we forget which number is linked to the Aadhaar card. Today we will tell you how you can know which number is linked with the Adhar card. you can also find out if your number is linked to support.
Step to know which mobile number is linked with your Aadhar Card
- First, go to the official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- After that, you will get an option of My Aadhaar. As you move the cursor over it you will get one more option.
- After moving the cursor, you will see an Aadhaar Services option.
- The first option for Aadhaar Services will be to Verify an Aadhar Number
- Clicking on it will open a new window. Enter your Aadhar number where you want to check and fill in the captcha below it
- After doing so, you have to click on the Proceed to Verify link
- As you click on it, the status of the Aadhar will appear
It will verify the details like Aadhaar number, age, state, and mobile number. If there is no number link from your Aadhar card then nothing is written there. This means that no number is linked to your support.
Also read: Aadhar card download without mobile number
Also, if any mobile number is linked to your support, you will see the last 3 digits of the number here.
This way you can check which mobile number is linked to your Aadhar card.
Also read: How to Update Address and Phone Number in Aadhar card
Now you can apply online for a PVC Aadhar card
From now on you can order a plastic Aadhaar card online from home. Changes have been made in the rules for the Aadhaar card. From now on you can change the name, address, date of birth, etc. online.
We will see step by step how to get a plastic Aadhaar card online.
- Go to the official website https://uidai.gov.in/
- The home page will open from of you and you can see the option ‘Order Aadhar PVC Card‘ click on the option
- Now enter your Asdhar number and fill the captcha
- after doing that click on the ‘Send OTP’ button
- You will get OTP on your linked mobile number with an Aadhar card
- Enter OTP and don’t forget to checkmark on terms and condition
- Then click on the submit button
- After doing that your Aadhar card detail shows the front of you. scroll down and click on the make payment button
- Select the payment method and pay fees online
- After payment your order place successfully
- Now you get a PVC Adhar card by the post
Also read: Aadhar gazetted form pdf download
3 thoughts on “How to know which Mobile number is linked with your Aadhar Card”