The Gujarat government has launched an online portal to check land records. Revenue Department has made available 7/12 land records online. For those who had to stand in long lines outside the office to view their land records, the Gujarat government has now launched an online portal from which all rural, urban and property-related land records of Gujarat can be viewed.
Now anyone can get their land map online according to the name Khasra Khatauni. The facility of extracting land records has been provided on the official website of the Revenue Department. 7/12 utara Gujarat record of land or Khasra Khatauni, these are important documents.
Gujarat Bhulekh @ anyror.gujarat.gov.in
The Gujarat state government started an online portal AnyRoR @ Anywhere. anyror. gujarat.gov.in is the official site of land surveys in Gujarat.
Now anyone can get Bhulekh Gujarat online sitting at home and find out in whose name the land is. By which fraud can be prevented in the purchase and sale of land.
Service provided at the Anyror Gujarat
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey No Details
- VF-8A Khata details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice for Mutation
- New Survey NO from Old for Promulgated Village
- Entry List by Month-Year
- Integrated Survey NO Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata Name by Owner name
How to check Gujarat Land Record Online?
- Go to the official website AnyRoR @ Anywhere
- The home page will open in front of you like this image
- In this image, you have three options.
- Now click on the option you want to check
- New window opened
- Select service
- Select your district
- Select your Tehsil (Taluka)
- Select your village
- Enter your Khata number
- fill the captcha
- Fill all details correctly and click on Get Record Detail
- when you enter the correct details land record will appear on the screen.
What is 7/12?
AnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 Online
- Go to the AnyRor official website
- After that, you need to click “View Land Record-Rural” from the home page of the website
- You will see three options- Rural land records, Urban land records and property search
- For all three options, you should know the following details to look for 7/12 document of land
- Survey number or note number or owner name or entry list by month year.
How to find 8A, 8/12 document on AnyROR?
- Go to the AnyROR Gujarat official website.
- You will see three options- Rural land records, Urban land records and property search.
- Click on ‘View Land Record- Rural; and select VF-8A from the drop-down menu.
- Select the district, Taluka, Village and Khata Number and obtain the information required.
- You can find other documents such as VF-6, 135D, and Khata details by owner name on this platform.
Benefits of the Anyror Gujarat Portal
- The portal provides government verified forms to maintain and updated land records online.
- Easy and less time-consuming service.
- The application is free of cost and consumes less time to check records.
- True and actual land records.
AnyRor Gujarat FAQs
Q.1 – How can I get 7/12 online in Gujarat?
Q.2 – How can I download 7/12 Utara online in Gujarat?
Q.3 – How can I check my survey number in Gujarat?
Q.4 – How can I get a property card in Gujarat?