Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana: The main objective of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is to provide safe kitchen fuel to poor families. the Government of India provides a GAS connection facility to APL and BPL ration cardholders.
this scheme was started by Shri Prime Minister Narendra Modi in May 2016. now you can also fill the online form for the Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana form
In this scheme, the central government will provide financial assistance of 1600 rupees to all BPL and APL class women and also provide a facility of gas connection to the APL and BPL families of the country.
In the Ujjwala yojana, only the women who are over 18 years of age can take advantage of this scheme.
The Application form for the beneficiaries is available by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. Applicants can download the form in their required languages for English and for Hindi
The main objective of the PM Ujjwala scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide LPG gas connection facilities to the poor people and to protect the environment from contamination, along with the facility of LPG gas connections, people will get good food and prevent disease. The women were using wood to burn the Chula, due to which the air is also contaminated and that smoke is also harmful to their health. With this, the respiratory disease of women will also be controlled. This plan will also cut down trees, which will keep the environment clean.
Also read: Ayushman Bharat Yojana list
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Online Apply 2023
- First, go to the official website
- The home page will open in front of you
- Now click on the Apply Now button on the homepage
- A form will open in front of you, fill in all your information such as name, address, date of birth etc.
- Upload all documents by clicking on the upload document button
- Click on the submit button
- Take a printout of your form and keep it with you
Required Document for the Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana scheme
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)
- Applicant’s Ration Card copy
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Mobile number
- Address proof
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility
- The beneficiary must be below the poverty line to take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant’s household should not already own an LPG connection.
- The applicant must be a rural inhabitant carrying a BPL card.
- Only female applicants take advantage of the scheme.
- The applicant should be women above the age of 18 years.
- Applicant should have his bank account
- Applicant must be Indian
Also read: Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana
PM Ujjwala Scheme Beneficiaries
- Women of the APL / BPL family can take benefit from this scheme
- In this scheme, the family is below the poverty line
- Those families who are forest dwellers will also get benefits.
- People who belong to backward classes
- Families that belong to the 2011 SECC list