What is the EWS certificate: Friends, as we know that India is the only country in the world where reservation has been arranged, that there is no other country in the world other than India where the reservation system is in force.
In India, before 2019, the reservation was available only for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes. Apart from this, there was no system of reservation for the people of Swarna cast i.e. General Category.
But there were demands in the country for many years that reservation should be given on the basis of an economic condition rather than on the basis of caste. Because even in the golden caste, there were so many people whose economic condition is so bad that they were very much in need of reservation.
But due to coming under the Swarna caste, even those people who were very backward in the society due to their economic status were not provided any reservation to move forward in the society and they went backward in the society.
In 2019, the Modi government made a very big decision for the economically weaker section of the golden caste ie the Economically Weaker Section, and to give them the benefit of reservation as well. Announced to give 10% reservation for economically weaker section of Swarna caste i.e. Economically Weaker Section.
Now in India, even the people of the Savarn Caste i.e. General category who come under Economically Weaker Section i.e. Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are called Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes. Reservation of 10% will be given in the field of jobs and studies, just like the people of classes).
So friends today, in this blog, we EWS Certificate Kya Hai? EWS in Hindi, Economically Weaker Section means to know about the reservation that has been made by the government for the economically weaker sections.
Friends, if you also have similar questions about EWS Certificate Kya Hai ?, EWS in Hindi, Economically Weaker Section or EWS Certificate Kya Hai? If you have any type of question-related to this, then you must read this blog! And I am confident that after reading this blog completely EWS Certificate Kya Hai? All the Doubts in your mind related to the Doubts will be cleared and you will not have to read any other blog for any kind of question-related to it! You will get all the information related to EWS in this one blog only.
What is the EWS certificate?
What is an EWS Certificate? Talking about EWS, there is a full form of EWS is Economically Weaker Section and EWS in Hindi means (EWS Meaning In Hindi) आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग.
EWS certificate full form: Economically Weaker Section
EWS certificate full form in Hindi: आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग
EWS is a type of Reservation System. In which economically weaker section (Economically Weaker Section) under Swarna caste means people who are economically weak in the society and they fall within the Swarna caste. Such people can also avail reservations from now on.
Through the Modi government, 10% reservation has been made for the people belonging to the economically weaker section under the Swarna Jati (General Category). From now on, people belonging to the economically weaker section under the general category will also be able to avail of 10% EWS Reservation in the field of jobs and education.
Friends, earlier in India, the reservation was made only for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Caste, but from now on the economic forms under the General Category People from weaker sections will also be given EWS Reservation in the field of jobs and education.
Friends, let me tell you that for the people belonging to the economically weaker section under the general category, 10% reservation has been arranged by the central government, so the benefit of this will be given by both the central government and the state government. You will be given benefits in the areas of government jobs and education under the central government as well as the state government.
What is the reservation?
Speaking in simple language, reservation is a type of system in which the backward classes of society are given a special kind of right so that people from backward sections of the society can also move forward in the field of jobs and education in the society with the help of reservation and To return to the mainstream of society.
Talking about the reservation system in India right now, it includes 7.5% for Scheduled Caste, 15% for Scheduled Tribe, 27% for Other Backward Classes and now 10% has been made for the Economically Weaker Section. That is, a total reservation of 59.50% has been made in India.
What are the benefits of the EWS Certificate?
Talking about the benefits of the EWS Certificate, the EWS Certificate is nothing short of a miracle for the economically weaker section of the Swarna caste, because the people who came in the General category never even dreamed that they too would ever get the benefit of reservation.
Through the EWS Certificate, the people of the economically weaker section of the General category will now be given 10% reservation in government jobs, now people of the economically weaker section of the General category will have less difficulty in getting government jobs than before.
Apart from this, 10% reservation will also be given to the people belonging to the economically weaker section of the general category through education, that is, they will get some relief in the field of education also.
Also Read: Rajasthan EWS Certificate Form Pdf Download
Who is eligible for EWS?
Who can make EWS Certificate? That is when we talk about the people who come under the Economically Weaker Section, then for this, the government has made some important rules i.e. EWS Rules so that it can be known which people are under the EWS category. The benefit of EWS Reservation will be given and people will not be given the benefit of EWS Reservation under the EWS category.
As we are aware of the name of Economically Weaker Section that only those people who are financially weak will get the benefit of reservation, then we know that for this the government What rules have been made from what EWS Rules.
First, if we talk about which people will not be given the benefit of Reservation under the EWS category, then in this:
- Those who have 5 acres or more of land.
- The land where you are staying is 1000 square feet or more.
- If you live in notified municipalities and your residential space is 100 square yards or more.
- You have a plot of 200 sq ft or more in addition to your house and if that place comes in the notified municipalities.
So in such a situation, you cannot avail of the Reservation given under the EWS category.
Now if we talk about who will be given the benefit of Reservation under the EWS category, So for:
- You must have less than 5 acres of land.
- The land where you are staying must be less than 100 square feet.
- If you live in notified municipalities, your residential space should be less than 100 square yards.
- If you live in the notified municipalities where you live, then you should not have a plot of 200 sq ft or more in addition to your house.
In such a situation, you can avail of the Reservation given under the EWS category.
EWS Certificate Apply Process
Friends, if you want to take advantage of the EWS Reservation given to the financially weaker section of the General Category given by the government, then for this you will first have to create an EWS Certificate. And only then you will be able to take advantage of the EWS Reservation to be given for the EWS category.
Friends, tell you that you can create EWS Certificate through both online and offline.
EWS Certificate Apply Online Process
- Talking about EWS Certificate Online Apply Process, for this you will first have to go to the official website of the Government of India ServicePlus https://serviceonline.gov.in/.
- After the ServicePlus website is open, you will see the option of Register Yourself in the Citizen section on its Home tab, where you have to register yourself.
- After registration, you will see the option of Login on the right side above on the same page, login from there.
- After login, the page will open in front of you, in the left side, the option of Apply For Services will be seen, as soon as you click on it, you will see View All Available Services on which you have to click.
- You will see many services as soon as you click here, after selecting your state, you will find two service names as soon as you search Economically Weaker Section in the search bar.
- 1. Issuance of Economically Weaker Section Certificate at CO level
- 2. Issuance of Economically Weaker Section Certificate at SDO level
- From this, click in any level in which you have to make an EWS Certificate i.e. Economically Weaker Section Certificate! Friends, let us tell you that the EWS Certificate Apply Process of both levels is the same.
- On clicking, you will have a page open of an application form in which you have to fill the application’s details.
- After filling the correct information in the application’s details, you have to submit the application form by clicking on the Submit Button below.
- As soon as you click on the Submit Button, a Receiving will come in front of you with Application Reference No, which you should check thoroughly that your details are all correct or not.
- If you have to edit something in it, then there is the option of Edit below, from there you can edit and if all the details are correct, then you print it and keep it.
- After this, next to Edit, you will see the option of Attach Annexure in which you have to click!
- As soon as you click, there will be a page open of Attach Enclosure in which you have to upload your identity card Scan Copy Upload and click on Save Annexure.
You can give all these documents in the identity card (EWS certificate document required
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- MNREGA job card
- driving license
- pan card
- Service Identity Card (Center, State, Public)
- Passbook (issued by bank or post office with photos)
- Smart Card (released under the scheme of the Ministry of Labor)
- Health Insurance Smart Card (issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labor)
- Pension documents (including photos)
- Government ID (issued to MPs, MLAs and Members of Legislative Council)
- After this, you will again have a Receiving Page Open with Applicant’s Details, where you have to go down and click on Submit Button.
- By clicking on the submit button, your EWS Certificate form will finally be submitted! And after being approved, you will get an EWS Certificate in a few days.
Friends, by following this step, you can apply for EWS Certificate Online sitting at home.
EWS Certificate Offline Apply Process
Talking about the process of making EWS Certificate Offline, for this, you can click on the given EWS Certificate Format and download the EWS Certificate Format, with the necessary documents like this:
- Identity card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if you are asking)
- pan card
- If BPL card
- Bank statement (if you are asking) etc.
You can apply with Xerox of Documents by going to the following Department.
- From District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Additional Deputy Commissioner
- From Tehsildar
- From subdivisional officer
Some important things related to EWS Reservation
Friends hope EWS Certificate Kya Hai? And Ews Certificate Kaise Banaye? You must have found this blog of EWS in Hindi quite good and informative. Also, friends if you have EWS Certificate Kya Hai in your mind? If you have any kind of question about it, then you must ask it by commenting, I will try my best to answer all your questions.