Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2021: Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched by Narendra Modi on 25 September 2018, under which about 55 crore people of 10 crore families will be given free treatment up to 500000. Who will be eligible to get treatment and how can I check my name in the scheme? How will the card be made? The biggest problem is that people have not been able to get the information yet, how will the card be made, so I am going to tell you in full detail today.
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a funded health insurance scheme, launched in August 2018 by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The scheme aims to provide an insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary health care for poor families. The scheme was launched simultaneously in 445 districts in 30 states of India.
The beneficiaries covered under this scheme can avail of cashless health care treatment from any public / private hospital which is listed under the scheme. The scheme provides coverage to all family members and helps the beneficiary to access quality health care facilities by enrolling in Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Purpose of the scheme||Providing health insurance of Rs 5 lakhs|
Highlights of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Provides hospitalization cover of up to ₹ 5,00,000 per family per year.
- More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) will get benefits across the country.
- No formal nomination process is required.
- According to the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) 2011 data, the occupational category, identifying poor, deprived rural households and urban labor families will cover both rural and urban.
- In addition, under the National Health Insurance Scheme (RSBY), all enrolled families who do not provide access to targeted groups according to SECC data will also be included.
- All family members will get the benefit, there is no age limit.
- Free treatment will be available in all public and private (private) hospitals.
- Cashless and paperless processes for quality health care services.
- It will also cover pre-existing diseases.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2021
By visiting the website of Ayushman Bharat Yojana launched by the government, you suspect to find out whether your name is on the list. Let us know how to find your name in the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- First of all, you should go to the scheme website mera.pmjay.gov.in.
- Now there will be an option to fill in the mobile number and captcha code on this page. In which fill your mobile number and captcha.
- After this, click on the ‘Generate OTP‘ button.
- A one time password will come in your mobile and fill it in the space provided.
- Now select your state on the page that appears before you.
- After that, you have to select the category in which you can select any of the given options. You will have to enter the details of each category you select.
- After that click on the search/search button.
- If you will be the beneficiary of this scheme then your complete details will be revealed.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat scheme
- Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, every family will get an insurance cover of up to Rs 5 lakh for treatment every year.
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, every family will get an insurance cover of up to Rs 5 lakh for treatment every year. This scheme is expected to benefit 10 crore families and 50 crore people in the country.
- Treatment can be done in any private or government hospital registered under the scheme.