Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan | Rajasthan Jan Suchna Portal 2021 | Raj Jan Suchan Portal scheme list 2021 | Rajasthan Jan Soochana Portal Help desk | jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021: The Rajasthan government has launched a Jan Suchan portal through which information on more than 50 schemes and services of all government departments will be available online.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan was launched on 13 September 2019 by Chief Minister Ashok Gehtol to make all government information and schemes accessible to the people of the state. All the citizens of the state can get the information of all the government schemes running in the state very easily through this portal and can easily avail the benefits of government schemes from home.
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan 2021
The Rajasthan government has now launched a new portal in Rajasthan. Whose name is Jan Suchan Portal Rajasthan Government. All the government schemes in Rajasthan have been put on the Jan Suchana portal. That is, on one site at the same place, you get complete information about all government schemes.
Through this online portal, information about all the schemes implemented in the ward/panchayat is being provided in one place. It implements Section 4 (2) of the Right to Information Act, 2005. Now people do not need to be asked to take advantage of the government scheme, now the people of the state can easily avail of the benefits of the schemes and services run by the Rajasthan government through Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan 2021. The launch of this portal will ensure transparency and accountability in the government’s work.
Key Poins of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan
|Name||Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Rajasthan State|
Objectives of Jan Suchan Portal Rajasthan
- Jan Suchana Portal is a web portal designed by the Department of Information Technology and Communications.
- Making information related to government schemes and services widely available to the general public of the state.
- The launch of Jan Soochana portal will ensure transparency and accountability in the work of the state government.
Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Schemes list 2021
- COVID-19 – Click here
- Social Security Pension Beneficiary – Click here
- MGNREGA Worker – Click here
- SBM Sanitation Beneficiaries – Click here
- e-Panchayat – Click here
- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dawa & Janch Yojna – Click here
- AB-MGRSBY – Click here
- Right To Information (RTI) – Click here
- Public Distribution System Ration – Click here
- Rajasthan Kisan Loan Waiver – Click here
- Short Term Crop Loan – Click here
- Minimum Support Price(MSP) – Click here
- Department of School Education – Click here
- Specially-abled Person Information – Click here
- Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiaries Information – Click here
- All Schemes info – Click here
Benefits of Jan Suchan Portal
- People of Rajasthan can avail the benefit of the Jan Suchan Portal from home.
- Information related to any special schemes and services to the people of the state, which was earlier available through RTI, can now be easily obtained on this Jan Suchan Portal.
- Under this portal, the people of the state should be made easy and reduce corruption.
Jan Suchan Portal App Download
To download Jan Suchna Mobile App, visit Google Play Store on your mobile and type Jan Soochna in search. Then the Jan Suchan Portal App of this scheme mobile will appear in front of you. Click on download and install. Once installed, you can use it like Jan soochna portal.
Also read: Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan form download
Procedure to apply on Rajasthan Jan Suchana Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Jan Suchan Portal.
- On the home page, you have to click on the schemes/services section.
- Now you have to select the service in which you have to apply.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply on the Rajasthan Jan suchan Portal.
How to view Help Center information on Jan Soochna Portal?
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jan Soochna. On the home page, you will see the option of Help Desk below. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will get complete information about the help center.
Rajasthan Jan Suchna Helpline Number
- Helpline Number: 18001806127
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Jan Suchan Portal Rajasthan official website: https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/